In no particular order:
- Devon House – Best ice-cream in the world!
- Heroes National Park – Place to relax with family/friends
- Lemonade – Best drink in the world!
- Eschovitch Fish and rice and peas – no one does it best than in JA.
- St. Peter and Paul – The elementary school I attended where I met one of my best friends.
- Constant Spring – the church I grew to love.
- Festival Events – people dressed in spectacular adornment, music and food.
- The weather – usually between 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit year-round, but I love the heat!
- Patties – whether it’s meat or veggie, this pastry is sure to melt in your mouth.
- Snow cones – ice with flavored syrup.
- Anything jerk – Though I’m veggie, add this spiced seasoning to your meat and it does wonders for your meal.
- Dunn’s River Falls – a favorite spot for any visitor to JA.
- The country – I was born in Kingston (the capital) but nothing beats the quiet country side.
- The driving – If you can drive in JA with its rolling hills and mountains, you can drive any where globally.
- Usain Bolt – Best sprinter in the world!
- Yendi Phillips – Not only is she beautiful, but down-to-earth. She was first runner up to Miss Universe in 2010.
Did I miss anything? Any Jamaicans reading this want to add anything else?