If you’re reading my blog for the first time…I’m truly grateful. You didn’t have to, but I’m glad you did.
I was recently notified by Slam Dunks that he selected me to receive the “Prolific Blogger Award.” I never knew anything like that existed! I feel like Sally Fields when she was awarded and said, “You like me–You REALLY like me!” However, out of humility, I’d just like to say thanks, REALLY!, and hope you keep reading my blog and be blessed.
As part of accepting this award, I’m to mention and notify seven other bloggers I think you’d be interested to read. I’m still new in the blogging world and am sure there are many others with fascinating reads I know I missed, but so far these bloggers I’ve stumbled upon (in my opinion) are great reads and hope they too become yours. Without further adieu, here they are:
- Slam Dunks – Riveting, intriguing accounts of missing persons and more to jolt the mind!
- Brian Solis – If you’re learning about public relations, working in public relations, want to explore more about pr, this blog should be a must add to your list. Insightful, clear-cut, and trendsetting information.
- Maria’s Farm Country Kitchen – Publishing House (Rodale) CEO Maria Rodale is an ambassador for all things organic and despite her busy work life she takes the time to share chuck full of other things that you might not have known. A refreshing and an informative read.
- Living Dilbert – Think you know what it’s really like to work with lawyers? Living Dilbert is a no-nonsense and light-hearted fun read that unravels behind-the-scenes look into her working world.
- PR Breakfast Club – This is another PR blog that provides fantastic reads to enhance the pr professional. Especially geared for pr students looking to make a start in public relations.
- Social Media Examiner – Perfect for anyone looking to learn more about social media. Great tips, points, How-To’s on present social media and up-and-coming social networks.
- Matthew Humphrey – On his tweet bio, he’s a “NASCAR blogger for the Orlando Sentinel, Singer, Guitarist, and Songwriter for Groove Illusion.” He provides up-to-date and concise reports on NASCAR, its drivers, teams and more.
That’s my seven. You don’t have to take my word for it, but if you do, I know you’ll enjoy or learn alot!
Now, I wonder if my award will be mailed to me with a nice sized matte and frame? j/k : )